2016 LSI Information
December 27-30, 2016
- December 27-30, 2016
– Doors open: 8:00am
– Games begin: 9:00am (Session 5 begins at 8:30am, Session 6 begins at 4:30pm)
- A one-hour break will be taken between morning and evening SESSIONS.
All ticket holders must leave the gym during this break and re-enter.
- For specific game times, see the detailed Tournament Schedule page.
Express Employment Professionals Slam Dunk Contest
- Thursday, December 29 from 3:00 – 4:00 pm
- Doors open: Conclusion of Game 20
- Stay tuned for more details!
About the LSI
- Four-day, 32 game, boys high school basketball tournament
- Features 16 teams chosen from Oregon’s top 6A and 5A schools, and national teams through a partnership with Nike.
- Participation is based on a selection process which occurs each January.
- Tournament awards include:
- All-Tournament Team
- Tournament MVP
- “Mr. Hustle”
- The Shawn Zinsli Team Sportsmanship Award
- Participating schools and charities raise money for their programs through ticket sales and sponsor donations. Over $1.5 Million has been raised for Oregon Schools over the 21 year history of the LSI!
Directions to Liberty High School
- From Portland, take Hwy 26 WEST to exit #62B (first Cornelius Pass Rd. exit) Turn Right (North) onto Cornelius Pass Rd. At the first signal, take a left onto Wagon Way. Liberty HS is on the right. Follow the LSI parking signs.
- From I-5 South: Take 217 to Hwy 26 west, then follow the above directions.
Local Hotel - Special Rates
Tuesday, December 27, 2016 |
Session 1: Games 1-4 (9:00 am)
Session 2: Games 5-8 (4:00 pm)
Wednesday, December 28, 2016
Session 3: Games 9-12 (9:00 am)
Session 4: Games 13-16 (4:00 pm)
Thursday, December 29, 2016
Session 5: Games 17-20 (8:30 am)
Slam Dunk Contest (3:00 pm)
Session 6: Games 21-24 (4:30 pm)
Friday, December 30, 2016
Session 7: Games 25-28 (9:00 am)
Session 8: Games 29-32 (4:00 pm)
Live Radio Broadcast Schedule
Tickets can be purchased at the Liberty High School Box Office beginning at 8:00am on December 27, and each day of the event prior to and during tournament play.